Tuesday, June 30, 2015

God knows the plan for our life

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This is one of my favorite bible verses. Every time I go through something I go back to this verse. God knows the plan He has for our life! We just have lean on Him and trust His word. It's hard, I know. Especially when it doesn't look like anything is happening. Keep that positive outlook and keep confessing Gods word over your situation. Whether it be a new position, a new relationship, new friends, etc. God wants to bless us. We're not made to live in lack.

Lord right now I pray for my future wife. She can do ALL things through Christ Jesus! She is a joint-heir with You-an Ambassador for Christ! Lord, You word says in Matthew 21:22 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. I pray right now that you will begin to manifest the prayers of my future wife in the physical. Whatever she's praying, I ask you begin to answer. Continue to bless her, Lord. Bless her abundantly. Pour out Your favor in her life! Lead and guide her in whatever she may do. Make her path straight. And Lord, keep her safe. Psalms 91:11 "For He will command His angels to guard you in all your ways" Send those angels and guard her every step. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment