Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Power of our mouth

I choose to believe this important promise: "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11

I always seem to go back to that scripture. No matter what version you read it sill gets the meaning across. We're never alone when God is with us.

The power of life and death is in the tongue Proverbs 18:31 . We have to align our mouth with the word of God and speak His promises over our situations. We can't go speaking negatively and expect God to move. God has been dealing with me on things like that. Sometime I'll find myself speaking something contrary to God's word. Not because I don't believe, but usually because I am joking around and not really meaning anything by it. That's exactly what I need to stop doing. It doesn't matter what the situation my look like, speak God's word over it no matter how hard it may be.

Lord right now I pray that my future wife is speaking Your word over her life. I pray that no matter how bleak the situation may look that she stands her ground and confesses Your word over it. Continue to bless her and be with her ever step she takes. Guide and direct her. Make her path straight. Anoint her hands so that everything she touches is for the glory of God. Pour out Your favor in her life. Put a hedge of protection around her where ever she goes. Be with her always. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment