Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New job. New start

Well, I got a new job. I'm still studying for the previous tests I've been studying for just doing both for the time being. I wont lie, this job was a blessing. It came at a point where I was about to give up. Cool thing about it is I'm working with some people I know. Honestly, I am very thankful that I was hired to do what I do; I cant thank the company nearly enough for giving me the opportunity to work for them.


Lord, thank You for Your grace and mercy. Thank You for all that You are doing in my life and all that You will do. Thank You for Your unfailing love when I mess up. Lord, I pray that my future wife is listening to Your voice. Thank You for her life and the impact she has on others. I pray she draws near to You in all she does.


No comments:

Post a Comment