Sunday, November 2, 2014

Big day tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day for me, in the sense of starting something new. A few months ago...actually, I thought about it even before then, but a few months ago I made the decision to return to college and finish my Education (PE/Health) degree. The university I am attending in January requires a set scores on the Praxis/PPST exam.  My test date to 8AM, November 3.  Like I said before, I've been studying for a while now and I really believe that I am ready. The problem is that I keep second guessing myself. I know it's just nerves, but it's hard to shake off. Everyone, just say a prayer for me. Passing scores tomorrow would put me in good standing to get into the Education program, and a jump start in finishing my degree sooner.

Father in heaven, I come to you in Jesus' name. Lord right now I pray for my future wife-my friend-my companion. Where ever she's at, what ever she's doing, I pray that Your mercy and grace will surround and protect her. Touch her life.  Bless her life in ways that she could never fathom. Lead and direct her steps. Guide her in the direction of her ultimate Christ filled destiny.

Amen and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment