Saturday, January 31, 2015

New job -Monday

Looks like I will be starting my new position this coming Monday. At least I know where I'm to go -for the most part. Living in Fairmont those College years really paid off....ahhh yes, I miss those days. Days when life was much easier. I was lucky enough where I only h ad to work weekends and didn't have to drive back and forth from Fairmont and Kingwood.

I should also mention that I am planning on buying a new guitar this year (hopefully). Don't get me wrong, I love my Ovation -it was my first "expensive" guitar I bought -second to my first "cheap"
 guitar that I bought from The Home Shopping Channel...yeah, we wont get into that. After my Grandpap died, I kind of got his guitar. It's an older guitar and sounds sooo good. My ovation sounds good too, but it has a plastic back on it which gives it a weird tone.

For the future wife:
I pray that you are blessed beyond measure! I pray that your cup overflows with the blessings of God in your life. Keep your eyes on Him and don't let the world move you. It's hard sometimes, trust me -I know. I've been down rough roads and tears have been shed -especially this past year. Just keep your faith and know that I am praying for you as well. Even when you think no one else cares, know that I do...

I'm just going to pray right now that our paths cross THIS year and we'll meet. I pray that we'll both know that when we meet that it was a divine encounter form God. I'm praying suddenly! That's what I did with my job and that's what I'm doing now.

In the mean time, keep safe and keep your eyes on God...





No comments:

Post a Comment