Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Lord is good

Started my new job last Monday with great success! As many positions it was slow the first week. A lot of sitting and learning. Thank you Lord for this blessing. You are good!

Have you ever beat yourself up with words or thinking? Maybe something comes against you, causing discouragement or disappointment. I know I have, and I still occasionally do it. I know I shouldn't let those words or thoughts come in and get a hold of me, but sometimes I slip. A
 scripture that I always go it is Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." It's such a great scripture and it always reminds me that the Lord knows what He's doing! 

For the future wife:
Always remember that the Lord is bigger than any battle you're facing! He is for you and He loves you! If we only knew the big picture of what God has for us...Chase your dreams. Whenever the enemy comes in and attacks your thoughts, remember Proverbs 3:24 "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes when you lie down and your sleep will be sweet." Don't let the devil attack your thoughts when you sleep. You are a beautiful creation! -A work for art! God formed you in your mother womb into the woman you are today -fearfully and wonderfully created! 

I speak blessings into your life. I speak prosperity and healing into your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment