Monday, February 16, 2015

Be patient

It's been a while since my last update so what better time to talk about what's been going on with a "major" winter storm happening right now. I say that jokingly because it hasn't done anything all day -it just now started to actually snow.

"Be patient and not settle." Those words go through my head more and more. I know that I don't want anything less than God's best for my life, but it's hard sometimes...Everyone around me getting in relationships or getting married makes me wonder. It makes question if I am really that undesirable. Am I really that bad? Am I that unlikable? Thoughts of the enemy, I know, but nonetheless. I know in my spirit that God has one special woman for me. She'll be all I ever wanted and the one that God has ordained for me.

For the future wife:
I pray that you are becoming strong in your relationship with God. By doing so it will allow you to make wiser decisions and you will find that by growing wiser you'll see the plan and purpose God has for your life. I also pray that you are enjoying life to it's fullest -God created a big world for us and there is so much to explore!

Lord I pray that you bless my future wife wherever she is today on her journey. Give her the strength to move one more day toward me...toward our meeting. Don't let her give up and lose heart, but rather assure her that my heart waits for her alone. Today, Lord, make her walk fruitful. Right now I pray that You will let our paths intersect in Your divine plan for our lives. Bless my future wife. Bless her beyond measure. Wherever she is in her walk to me, bless her and keep her safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment